Here you will find a number of general terms and conditions to make your visit to us as much fun as possible. By entering our park, you are automatically in agreement with our terms and conditions. Violation of these can result in removal from our property or in some cases even alerting the authorities and filing charges.
- The parking of your car on our property is at your own risk.
- The management does not hold itself responsible for any damage or theft.
- When leaving your car we advise you to check if your doors and windows are properly secured.
- Parking coins are available at the ticket office at the entrance of the park.
Park and attraction rules
- All persons entering our park do so at their own risk.
- The management does not take responsibility for the loss, damage or theft of personal items or injuries.
- All rides, attractions, amusements, transport systems and other facilities may only be used in accordance with the operator’s instructions.
- Possession of any kind of weapon is strictly forbidden and will lead to direct removal from our park and if necessary alerting the authorities.
- In cases of theft or vandalism of our property or our guests, we will, if necessary alert the authorities.
- Physical or verbal abuse aimed at our employees or our guests will not be tolerated and can lead to removal from our property, if necessary, we will involve the authorities.
- The use of drugs and narcotics is strictly prohibited.
- Dogs are permitted in our park, provided that they are on a lead and are child-friendly.
- Rides or attractions may be temporarily closed due to maintenance or reparation.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, for example, thunderstorms, rain and gale force winds, rides and attractions can be temporarily closed for safety reasons. As soon as the weather has improved your Valkenier team will do everything possible to get attractions and rides back up and running as soon as possible. We do not offer any refunds or compensations.
- We would like to make you aware of the fact that we have visible and non-visible CCTV. This is to ensure the safety of our guests and our property.
- If we suspect or establish that any of our park rules have been infringed we are permitted to escort you of our property.
- We have a public announcement system in the indoor play area.
- The toilets are situated in the indoor play area en in our in- and outdoor restaurant.
- The first aid is in our restaurant. If you are in need of any assistance, please contact the ticket office at the entrance.
- We ask you to aim your questions or complaints at our senior staff.
- There are maps of the attractions and rides spread out through the park.
- For your convenience, we have wheelchairs available on loan at the entrance of the park.