Like all other amusement parks and attractions, we are complying with the Covid-19 protocol that the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM) has drawn up in cooperation with our trade association. This means everyone can have fun safely at Pretpark De Valkenier.
We follow the following three RIVM rules of thumb:
- 1.5 metres distance between different families. To let us guarantee this, tickets must be purchased online. We are opening more ticket scan desks. We can only have a limited number of guests, so reservations must be made on our website for every visit.
- Sufficient and clear information. The park has trained staff who can give you all the information about these regulations.
- Extra hygiene measures: there are disinfection points throughout the park. The staff wear protective clothing. Points of contact in an attraction are disinfected after each ride. The park has plenty of disinfection points available and all toilets are disinfected after every visit.
We have also applied the following measures in De Valkenier:
- Our queues are spaced at distances of 1.5 metres. Where necessary, there are partitions to make sure this distance is maintained. Walking routes are indicated.
- The entrance and exit of the park are separate. That is the case in the attractions and catering establishments too.
- In all attractions with multiple seats, one seat is always skipped to ensure different families can keep their distance.
- A distance check will be done, during which the guests and staff will stay sufficiently far apart.
- All points of contact are disinfected after every ride.
The shops, catering and toilets have walking routes indicated.
- Screens have been placed at the cash registers.
- We are encouraging everyone use their PIN or make contactless payments as much as possible.
- Food is collected from a collection point.
- The staff work at a distance from one another as well.
- Toilets are cleaned after each visit.
- There is no physical contact between the entertainment employees and the guests.
- Shows are only being put on if the distance can be sufficiently guaranteed.
If you have any more questions, send an e-mail to